August 2007 - sleep was difficult during his 3 months of borrowed time.
Any port in the storm, even one of Dad's shoes.
THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU
- Edmonds/Woodway Veterinary clinic, Dr. Earls and the whole staff. Professional and extremely kind, all of you.
- Drs. Kramer and Dr. Wilson for their skill and candor
- Everybody at Scrub-a-Pup, a wonderful, caring group of animal lovers.
- Ted Schneck and Marty the Wonderdog for their wonderful book
- Justin at Edmonds Vitamins and Herbs for your help and turning me on to Rescue Remedy
- All of Devo’s friends who came to see him while he was still strong: Glenn, Michael, Tom, Virginia, the Woo clan and MeMe and PaPa who came up from Phoenix
- And of course, Devo's mom Andi, who kept me from falling apart through his ordeal and loved her little boy his whole life.
God saw you were getting tired
and a cure was not to be.
so he put his arms around you,
"Come with Me".
With tear filled eyes I watched
you suffer and fade away.
Although I loved you deeply
I could not make you stay.
A Golden heart stopped beating,
my beautiful boy put to rest.
God broke my heart
....to prove to me
He only takes the best.